Upcoming Speaking Events
Marketing Trends for 2015:
A National Event for Foward-Thinking Marketers
- Sept, 2014 - Association of Strategic Marketing
"Return On Experience"
- The Long-Lasting Metric Marketers Need to Be Paying Attention to
- How the marketing landscape is being redefined by consumer experiences
and brand engagement online and offline
- Learn how successful marketers are moving multigenerational, multichannel, multidevice
and multilingual audiences from consumers to advocates
- What is the "Value Expectation"
- Shifting from a consumer to a connection marketing mindset
Previous Speaking Engagements
"Marketing Next - Strategies and Trends for Tomorrow's Marketers"
- June, 2013 - Association of Strategic Marketing - Audio Conference
The ASM Ongoing Educational Series presents Ted Curtin sharing his knowledge and experience to help businesses gain valuable insight into marketing strategies, trends, and tactics.
- Marketing that connects - The importance of a meaningful brand story
- Engagement 2.0 - Contextual relevance and the rules of content creation
- Tomorrow's CMO - Big Data vs. Smart Data
- State of NOW - Keeping pace and staying relevant in a hyper-connected world
FA Magazine - Innovation Forum
- Oct. 2012 - Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, MA
"Beyond The Impression"
- Bridging the Marketing Divide Between Brands and Consumers
- Helping CMO's understand the value of cutting through the clutter
- How to meaningfully engage consumers where they live, work and play
- Creating memorable experiences that connect consumers with your brand
- Innovative ways top brands are bringing their marketing messages to life
"Mobile Marketing 2.0 - Trends, Issues and Opportunities" Audio Conference
- May, 2012 - Association of Strategic Marketing
The ASM Ongoing Educational Series presents Ted Curtin sharing his knowledge and experience to help businesses gain valuable insight into new mobile marketing strategies, trends, and tactics.
- Discover new opportunities in mobile marketing
- Understand how key issues and consumer concerns affect your strategy
- Learn how to harness the power of mobile engagement and interaction
- Take advantage of location-based mobile marketing opportunities
"Exploring the State of Now" Social Media Conference
- May, 2012 - Montreal, Canada
Part of the #140Conf Series, The State of Now explores the continued effects of new and emerging marketing and media channels, and the changes that the real-time web is having on industries, markets and consumers around the world.
Ted Curtin is a featured presenter and will be speaking on the need for businesses to be bold, and the surprising way to get there.